Current Affairs 03 NovemberCurrent Affairs
03 November 2016 Current Affairs
VoLTE service for Airtel and Nokia made 402 million deal
Airtel necia VoLTE with has tied up Rs 402 for the service to start. The agreement for the Reliance Jio's 4G network Vioeltii (VoLTE) in the field of competition is aimed at.
Airtel Vioeltii in parts of the country (VoLTE) has successfully test.
Vioeltii (VoLTE) about:
Kerala open defecation free has became the third state in the country
Kerala open defecation free (Odif) has become the third state in the country. Nov. 1, 2016, the state established the Day was announced.
Sarabjit Singh Marwah nominated Members of Canadian Parliament
Indian-origin Sikh Sarabjit Singh Marwah has been named a member of the Canadian Parliament. Canadian Parliament, the first Sikh to be designated (Turban) are.
Sarabjit Marwah about:
Russia were invited to India for fast reactor research project
Russia November next-generation nuclear reactor in 2016 and reactor research project has invited India. The project is known as MBIR.
This information project (Arosattiom) in India has given manager Alexandre Jhgornov. His appointment as representatives of India, South Asia was the center. Arosattiom Russia's nuclear corporation.
It is a kind of multipurpose reactor nuclear fission chain reaction is sustained by fast neutrons. The project Dimitrovgrad International Research Center, located in Moscow attends.
The project aims to:
• MBIR design includes three independent loop test gas as the coolant may be different. These lead, molten salt and other substances.
• The main objective is to create the fourth-generation reactor to which small and medium thermal neutron reactor is the main objective.
• In a closed fuel cycle nuclear waste will be used as new fuel.
• The fourth-generation nuclear power plant designed to give useful information about the importance of research.
• Fast neutron reactors can be a solution of ecological problems. This disposal of radioactive waste and the reprocessing is possible.
• the five key issues - security, competitiveness, fuel, radioactive waste reprocessing and fuel shortages and to be able to use them again, etc. There is a solution.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched 'solar sujala scheme in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Minister Narendra Modi at the 16th Foundation Day celebrations in Raipur sujala ambitious solar plan launched. Chhattisgarh Foundation Day (Five days Rajyotsava) Shyama Prasad Mukherjee was held in the grounds. The state government's plan to be implemented throughout the country is the target.
Irrigation pump for the state and central government will grant Rs 283.28 crore.