Current Affairs 04 DecemberCurrent Affairs
04 December 2016 Current Affairs
O Pnnirsewln sworn in as chief minister of Tamil Nadu
O Pnnirsewln December 5 2016 to take oath as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. He's AIADMK chief and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa took over the place. The recently passed her.
Pnnirsewln Tamil Nadu chief minister for the third time. Earlier, he served as chief minister in 2001-02 and 2014-15.
On 6 December 2016 death of Tamil Nadu Jayalalithaa declared seven days of mourning. The three-day holiday was declared in all educational organizations.
• He was born on 14 in January 1951.
• the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) and was a member of the party.
• In 1996 periyakulam Municipal Chairman.
• He was the first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu in 2001.
• Jayalalitha government in 2011 and 2014 were also the Finance Minister.
Reserve Bank of India Rs 50 and Rs 20, announced the new note issue
Reserve Bank of India Rs 50 and Rs 20 to December 4, 2016 announced the issuance of new notes. However, Rs 50 and Rs 20 before the old notes are valid. Notbandi after coming across the country to overcome the problem of liquidity, the central bank issued new notes of Rs 50 and Rs 20 is decided.
Features fresh notes of Rs 50:
• 50 Mahatma Gandhi Series-2005, the new notes will be Rs.
Features fresh notes of Rs 20:
• 20-rupee note in the letter L on the panel will both numbers.