Current Affairs 05 DecemberCurrent Affairs
05 December 2016 Current Affairs
Nubra Valley Camping Sites Discovered in ancient
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has recently been discovered camping sites in Ladakh. The place is located at a height of 14,000 feet in the Nubra Valley.
Nubra Valley was discovered by a team headed by Dr. SB Ota said. He discovered by chance that a disruption of the road when a position he had to take another route.
• Researchers at the remnants of charcoal and received the remains of bones. These pieces and the remains were sent to the US Department of Florida Beta Analytics.
• Test the old course of the date 8500 BC was found.
• Subsequently, the team collected samples by visiting this place again and found that the location of Ladakh can be useful for camping.
• It was announced that due to the place of human habitation Bbye Bsayin settlements can be part-time by people on the spot.
• human activities in the region are being watched by the last 800 fields.
The region's land barren and snow-capped mountains that make it perfect for camping. Ladakh it is believed to be by far the most interesting discovery.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa's death in Bihar, one-day state mourning
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa's demise is the wave of mourning across the country. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar expressed grief one day state mourning has been declared. Jayalalithaa, Nitish Kumar said that the politics of the country has caused great harm. RJD supremo Lalu Prasad has condoled the death of her tweet.