Current Affairs 06 NovemberCurrent Affairs
06 November 2016 Current Affairs
The first World Tsunami Awareness Day was celebrated
November 5, 2016 the first World Tsunami Awareness Day was celebrated in the whole world. Promote awareness of the Day tsunami was observed to increase.
What is a tsunami?
Tsunami waves also port called because they cause maximum damage in coastal areas and ports are.
Started the world's first zero-carbon hydrogen train in Germany
The world's first hydrogen-powered trains in Germany was inaugurated in September 2016..
The train called Koradia Ailint Olstom is designed by French rail company, which emits only steam and water.
The Koradia Ailint
• It runs on hydrogen fuel tank is mounted on its roof. Train to run hydrogen and oxygen from the air is received that meets later converted into electric power train is run.
• The lithium battery has been installed in the train is provided to store energy.
• The train is completely carbon-free and environmentally 4000 are better than diesel trains.
• It was once stored energy can travel up to 800 kilometers, the maximum speed is 87 mph.
• Testing of the train will be started at the end of 2016. If this test is successful, the December 2017 it will be made available to the public.
• The French multinational company related to rail transport.
• The passenger transport, signaling, locomotive engines, Turn-Mill Centre, TGV, Eurostar, making high-speed rail company.
• Established in 1928 Elsesin Societe de Constructions Mechanics Kompgin Frances Thomson and as a result of the merger.
Tennis player Andy Murray top in the world rankings
British tennis player Andy Murray, 29, became the world's number one men's tennis player. They have achieved this position by Novak Djokovic. November 7, 2016 it was officially announced. British number one Andy Murray at number two on this journey was completed in 7 years.
Andy Murray about:
November 5, 2016 Khiladhi Canadian Milos Raonic and Tennis Masters tournament in Paris semi-final match between Andy Murray was to be played, but the injured Raonic withdrew from the match.