Current Affairs 09 DecemberCurrent Affairs
09 December 2016 Current Affairs
Fifth bi-monthly monetary policy statement was issued by RBI
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on December 7, 2016 is the fifth bi-monthly monetary policy statement was released.
Accordingly, it has been ensured that the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) unchanged at 6.25 per cent, the repo rate should be held under the policy. Adjustments Liquidity Facility (LAF) and the reverse repo rate to 5.75 percent marginal standing facility (MSF) rate and the bank rate will remain unchanged at 6.75.
• After a weak first half of 2016, global growth momentum in the second half. The situation was reversed in advanced economies (AEs) in the activity improved with hesitation.
• US, Japan and China reflation (Rifleshnri) prospects and fiscal policies in times of recession, emerging market economies to ease pressures on the downstream speed currently prevailing in the euro area and the UK slowed by political risks.
• The international financial market data on the results of the upcoming US presidential election and who was influenced by the stance of monetary tightening by the Federal Reserve increased the probability.
• US demand likely to improve in the wake of the election results by mid-November, prices of all commodities, except for a gold rose.
• On the domestic front, industrial activity than expected due to a slowdown in the second quarter of 2016-17, much lower than the estimated growth of GVA.
• Speaking at the third quarter, the committee notes that the specified bank (Sbian) to withdraw the assessment made by the effects still appear cloudy.
• under rabi sowing area under major crops, with steady expansion in the second quarter compared to last year's strong performance in agriculture should be.
Notbandi people died of the effects of the Uttar Pradesh government has announced financial support for dependents
The Uttar Pradesh government on December 7, 2016 people died of the effects of Notbandi announced funding for dependents. Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav people died of the effects of the closure to the families of two announced a grant of Rs.
November 8, 2016. Prime Minister Notbandi of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 was announced. Since then, banks and ATMs to withdraw money in the replacement and sparking long lines.