Current Affairs 11 NovemberCurrent Affairs
11 November 2016 Current Affairs
501 Signal Unit honored by President Pranab Mukherjee
November 10, 2016 by President Pranab Mukherjee at the Ambala Air Force Station Unit 501 Signal Squadron and 30 awarded the standards.
The President on the occasion speech said that the 501 Signals Unit and 30 Squadron both honor and glory of serving the country in a very prominent position is created.
501 Signal Unit
• The unit completed 52 years service to the nation in a glorious.
• The unit in Barnala as an air defense ground station in the northern region since its formation has been the pioneer in air defense.
• 501 Signal Unit during both peace and war with the utmost determination and single-minded dedication to the role played.
• 30 squadron or Rhino Tezpur November 1, 1969, was formed. At that time it was equipped with MiG-21 ML aircraft.
On this occasion, Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha and Chief of the included.
China has the world's highest road tunnel Tibet for connecting
China has the world's highest road tunnel November 10, 2016, has completed construction. The road tunnel is 170 million US dollars was spent.
Sichuan-Tibet Highway, the road has been named. The route from the convenience offered by the distance between China and Tibet is less than the first two hours.
• The seven-kilometer road tunnel 6168 meters above sea level is located.
• The route passes through mountain Chola.
• The tunnel Tibet from Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province Nagkyu take around two hours less.
• tunnel with two lanes in both directions are designed.
• The building from 2012 was running. The year 2017 in the middle of traffic opening is projected.
• 4 to 5 thousand vehicles per day in the tunnel can be.
• The tunnel crossing about 10 minutes time.
Supreme Court ordered to the toll free to DND fly
The eight-lane DND (DND) toll free to fly the Supreme Court has ordered. Supreme Court Noida Toll Bridge Company Limited (NTBCL) refused to grant a stay order on the petition.
Proceedings of the Supreme Court:
DND (DND) toll-free at the Allahabad High Court verdict, the Supreme Court issued an interim order.
DND (DND) on the fly:
DND (DND) fly the Project 1991-92 is when companies coming into the country was reluctant to.
The government launched a magazine called Healthy India initiative
The Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda November 9, 2016, an initiative called Healthy India magazine and launched mobile application called No More Tension.
The initiative in the country to promote the health and convenience services have been taken.
Healthy India initiative magazine:
• It will be a quarterly magazine.
• The health-related information and promote awareness of healthy living will be.
• The magazine for women and child health will be shown as a separate aspect of the elders, the daily nutritional requirement, seasonal diseases, safe medication practices and home remedies will be briefed to remain healthy.
• The magazine will be available at all public facilities with.
• The e-version of the magazine will be made available for download.
• The current issue has been released in English and Hindi but the next issue will be released in 13 regional languages.
No More Tension App:
• The app users unwind and will provide useful information for them to deal with it.
• Users will be able to examine your stress levels and by different techniques will be able to escape.