Current Affairs 12 NovemberCurrent Affairs
12 November 2016 Current Affairs
Japan signed the nuclear deal with India
Japan November 11 2016, landmark civil nuclear cooperation agreement signed with India. The agreement between the nuclear industries of the two countries in paving the way for the alliance.
This agreement is a legal framework in accordance with Japanese Prime Minister of India on peaceful purpose of nuclear energy and nuclear non-proliferation regime will also act responsibly.
Guy Ryder as ILO Director selected again
Guy Ryder again for the November 7, 2016 for the next five years, the ILO Director-General (DG) has been selected. October 1, 2016 he will take over.
Ryder received 56 of 54 votes, the sole candidate for the post said.
• Guy Ryder tenth of ILO Director-General.
• Since 2006, the International Trade Union Confederation to 2010 (Aitiusi) worked as the Secretary General.
• From 2002 to 2006 the International Confederation of Free Trade Unions (Aisiftiu) general secretary.
• International Labour Organisation (ILO) labor standards and a Antrashtryry Sihanvlokn international organization which is the Uttgrdayi.
• 187 countries around the world are members.
• In 1969, the organization working in different countries in the world to protect the interests of workers and the efforts to establish peace, the Nobel Peace Prize.
• ILO complaint against the violation of international laws are.
• Its headquarters is in Geneva, Switzerland-based.
Adam Bain, Twitter's chief operating officer resigned
Twitter announced on November 9, 2016 the company's chief operating officer Adam Bain is planning to leave.
• Twitter is a social networking website.