Vijay Kumar Sharma appointed LIC chairman
Vijay Kumar Sharma December 14, 2016, the central government public sector insurer Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) was appointed Chairman. The appointment is for five years.
LIC Managing Director Vijay Kumar Sharma, September 16, 2016 before working as executive chairman. SK Roy's retirement in June 2016, almost two years ago, resigned.
The post SK Roy resigned as chairman in June because of LIC was empty. The appointment was proposed by the Department of Financial Services.
Vijay Kumar Sharma about:
• Vijay Kumar Sharma, who joined in 1981, LIC.
• He Tribhuvan matriculation from high school and graduated from BN College of Patna.
• November 2013 they have been working on the position of Managing Director.
• Vijay Kumar Sharma LIC as an additional administrative officer (SAO) was the debut.
Life Insurance Corporation of India:
• Life Insurance Corporation of India's largest life insurance company.
• It is fully owned by the Government of India.
• It was established in 1956.
• It is headquartered in Mumbai, India's financial capital.
• About 2048 this office are located in several cities of the country.
à¤†à¤œ à¤•à¥€ Current Affairs à¤¹à¤¿à¤‚à¤¦à¥€ à¤®à¥‡ à¤ªà¤¢à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤¯à¥‡ à¤¯à¤¹à¥‰ à¤•à¥