The Union Government Payment of Wages' ordinance approved
Digital India and the Union Cabinet to promote cashless economy 'Payment of Wages "The ordinance is approved. The ordinance will now be sent to the President for approval.
After the enactment of the Ordinance company with 10+ employees / institution employees will be required to pay Czech or through electronic means.
The salary paid to the government Act, 1936, section 6 of the Basic Law must change. December 15, 2016 Payment of Wages Bill in the Lok Sabha, the Centre presented.
- In the wake of protests over Parliament session Notbandi law could not be passed.
- Consequently the government had to Billko through the ordinance.
- According to the government ordinance in six months will have to be passed by Parliament.
- According ordinance is valid for only six months.
- Payrolls (Amendment) Bill 2016 was amended so that the original Law Section Six employers pay their employees by check or electronically sent directly to their bank accounts.
- Payment of Wages Ordinance, the employer give employees cash wages Skege. It will apply to the institutions of the central government executives orders only.
- State institutions administered locally by then will not have any effect on the ordinance until the state measures do not, because the issue of labor is everywhere in the concurrent list.
- Currently, large sections of the organized sector wages Czech or electronic transfer to the account does not match. Factories, tea Baghanon and construction companies are paid in wages to employees.
- One purpose of this ordinance, the wrong number of employees at state companies have rein.
- Cash payments from the central government has not banned completely and any employer other than the Czech or e-payment could afford to pay in cash.
à¤†à¤œ à¤•à¥€ Current Affairs à¤¹à¤¿à¤‚à¤¦à¥€ à¤®à¥‡ à¤ªà¤¢à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤¯à¥‡ à¤¯à¤¹à¥‰ à¤•à¥