Current Affairs 26 DecemberCurrent Affairs
26 December 2016 Current Affairs
India's first 2G ethanol bio-refinery at Bathinda foundation
India's first 2G (second generation) ethanol bio-refinery at Bathinda on December 25, 2016 were inaugurated. Talwandi Sabo in Bathinda district of Punjab in the village is being Trkhanwala.
Food Processing Industries Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sardar Sukhbir Singh Badal inaugurated the jointly.
The estimated cost of the ethanol bio-refinery is said to be Rs 600 crore. The project was set up by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
The main point of the project:
• The PSE's 20 million farmers will benefit from the Malwa region.
• Each year, over three million farmers in Bathinda Parali will earn by selling 20 million more than the entire Malwa farmers will get a profit of Rs 300 crore.
• It will also benefit the environment because people Parali burn after paddy crops will get relief from the pollution caused by smoke.
• Public sector oil companies and the Government of India of the 12 ethanol refineries across the country will be established in 11 states.
• Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, Orissa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, with an investment of Rs 10,000 crore for 12 bio refineries were determined.
• 10 percent ethanol mixed with gasoline at the refinery will be designed.
Get the latest jobs directly into your inbox