Current Affairs 27 January 2017Current Affairs
27 January 2017 Current Affairs
14 agreements signed between India and the UAE
India and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) between January 25, 2017 signed 14 agreements. The aim of these agreements is to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries.
These agreements and the Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Prdhamntri Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan signed by the Supreme Commander.
Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan January 26, 2017 is also the chief guest at India's Republic Day parade.
Select the signed agreement:
• Agreement on Comprehensive Strategic Partnership
• In the field of defense industry Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
• Memorandum of Understanding on mutual recognition of certificates of competency
• Memorandum of Understanding on bilateral cooperation in the field of road transport and highways
• Memorandum of Understanding on human trafficking prevention and control
• Memorandum of Understanding on agriculture and allied sectors
• Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the exchange program
• Oil storage and management agreement
• Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of energy efficiency services
• Business remedial measures to promote cooperation in areas of mutual interest agreement
• Institutional cooperation MoU on maritime transport
Get the latest jobs directly into your inbox