Health Ministry 'clean healthy everywhere' campaign launched
December 29, 2016, the Ministry of Health in the country 'clean healthy everywhere "campaign is launched. The campaign was launched to commemorate the day of good governance.
"Clean, healthy everywhere 'campaign aims to better hygiene and more awareness and better health through healthy lifestyle to achieve. "Clean, healthy everywhere 'campaign and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- The government also announced a reward of millions of hygiene.
- Clean India to move one step further towards a healthier India is a natural step.
- India open defecation free by 2019, set the goal of achieving "clean healthy everywhere 'is an important campaign.
- The government's intention is to give it the appearance of a mass movement.
- Governments and departments for the campaign rather than isolation is required to work in synergy with each other properly.
- Health Ministry put the habit at an early age, "is working on the theme. At the tender age of the children themselves to bring about positive change in habits.
Announced a reward for hygiene:
- First prize in the category of government hospitals has been fixed at Rs 5 crore.
- Second prize and third prize Rs 1 crore to Rs 3 crore.
- This year, many establishments such as the Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh Union (PGIMER) and New Delhi-based All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and Indira Gandhi in Shillong Northeast Regional Health and Medical Sciences Institute are leading in public health facilities.
- The government has ensured a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- "Clean, healthy everywhere 'program launched Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda and Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar a function.
à¤†à¤œ à¤•à¥€ Current Affairs à¤¹à¤¿à¤‚à¤¦à¥€ à¤®à¥‡ à¤ªà¤¢à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤¯à¥‡ à¤¯à¤¹à¥‰ à¤•à¥