Current Affairs 26 OctoberCurrent Affairs
26 October 2016 Current Affairs
India ranked 130 in the World Bank survey
Unit of the World Bank report released on October 25, 2016 by the international financial organizations, according to the terms of trade, India is ranked 130. India's position in 2015 was 131.
190 countries participated in the survey, which was not recovered in the event of India. The survey was the use of different criteria for ranking. India, according to a report released by the World Bank loan, the construction did not improve, and take dictation.
Nation building permits, securing loans and other criteria or have not improved nominal terms. The list is ranked first in the New Zealand Cup, while Pakistan is ranked 144. In the list points to 55.27 points in the previous year was 53.93.
List of top 10 countries
Micro-satellite Banksing-2 launched by China
China's Space Research Center October 23 2016 Maikrosetelait Banksing Tiangong 2 2 successfully launched. Its size is as simple printer to a computer.
Tiangong -2 with two astronauts currently orbiting the earth.
• Its weight is 47 kilograms. The visible light camera, a 25 megapixel camera and macro lens is mounted.
• Its mission is to take photos of Tiangong 2 and the aim is to take pictures of Senjo 11 spacecraft.
• The satellite is named by the media selfie stick. It also has an infrared camera, which is temperature sensitive.
• With three solar panels collect energy it takes to do so that I could send it to the lab by staying in orbit.
• Senjhou -11 spacecraft carrying two Antrikshyatri. Two days after the launch of the Tiangong-2 going to be connected.
• Banksing -1 was launched in 2008.
India and Bahrain signed agreements to combat drug trafficking
Bahrain and India to combat terrorism and drug trafficking signed agreements for cooperation in checking. Both of terrorism as a threat to the entire world. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, the agreement made during the three-day Bahrain.
Highlights of the agreement:
Against all forms of terrorism, the two sides agreed to take a stronger stand. Terrorism is a threat to all countries and communities.
Haji Ali Dargah allow women entry
Haji Ali Dargah in Mumbai on October 24, 2016. The Trust has informed the Supreme Court that men like women to go to the main site of the shrine will allow sanctorum.
Gopal Subramaniam to the shrine trust in favor of the Trust issued an additional affidavit and October 2016, referred to the notification of the entry into and they are not against the Haji Ali Dargah.